More and more women travel alone, or with girlfriends these days andSeefrancenow© is here for you! Seefrancenow© offers you:
- Planning Services – A do it yourself approach where you can purchase a detailed day-by-day itinerary along with all the booking and reservations to make your trip hassle free.
- Travel Experience – An all inclusive small private guided experience where you can join me on one of the upcoming trips.
What is planned for 2020?
2020 is here and we are going to:
- 10 Days Package Trip- Departing on May 15, 2020
- Paris- two nights in dreamy Paris
- Champagne – 2 nights and 3 days to sip and explore this bubbly region.
- Provence – 4 nights and 5 days where we live the Peter Mayle’s A Year in Provence and walk in the foot steps of Paul Cézanne in the sunny Aix-en-Provence!
- Strasbourg and Colmar- 2 nights and 3 days in the Capital of the European Union.
10 Days Package Trip – September/October 2020
- This package is under development….More coming soon.
Interested? Contact me today to get the details of the package, pricing or/ and reserve your spot:
Each Itinerary is uniquely design with you in mind. For example based on the answers to the following questions, I would develop a full day-by-day itinerary for you, book all your lodging, reservations, excursions, culinary experiences and your local transportations!
- How may days do you want to spend in France?
- What time of the year do you want to go?
- What is your budget?
- What are your interests?
- Culture and architecture such as museum, history and chateaux
- Culinary and wine tasting
- Outdoors and sports
- Sea side relaxation and spa
- Combination of the above
- Who is traveling with you? Children/Pets/Family members/BFFs
Interested? Contact me today to get started for only $300 for your fully planned Itinerary and all the corresponding reservations.
Here is an example of what we did during our 2019 France experience ! Maximum 4 people per region/experience/group.
Two groups explored France during their time with Seefrancenow:
- Paris and Surroundings (Versailles and Champagne), we shopped, explored Paris, ate great food and sipped hot wine to keep us warm in the cold month of January .
- Normandie – where we indulge in the coastal hospitality, eat freshly caught seafood, the famous cheeses of Normandie, taste the wine and ciders, , walk in Monet’s footsteps in Giverny, and bask in the history and architecture of the Western France!
- Provence – One more trip to the lavender fields of Provence in June, this time Sault! We also visited some of its most beautiful villages, the Marseille’s calanques, Cassis and the Mediterranean sea!
- Strasbourg and Colmar – As a solo traveler, I experience the Alsace region with its charming and unique villages, Vineyards of Colmar area, and the grandness of Strasbourg’s Cathedral and the European Union Center.