2019 France Experience
Are you ready to explore France with small private group of friends (yours or mine)? Here is our 2019 France experience ! Maximum 4 people per region/experience/group.
Come explore France with one of the following options, 8, 10 or 14 days:
- Paris and Surroundings (Versailles and Champagne), see below for more details.
- Normandie – Indulge in the coastal hospitality, eat freshly caught seafood, the famous cheeses of Normandie, taste the wine and ciders, , walk in Monet’s footsteps in Giverny, and bask in the history and architecture of the Western France!
- Provence – Explore the lavender fields of Provence and some of its most beautiful villages, the Marseille’s calanques, Cassis and the Mediterranean sea!
- Strasbourg and Colmar – Experience the Alsace region with its charming and unique villages, Vineyards of Colmar area, and the grandness of Strasbourg’s Cathedral and the European Union Center.
- Solo Traveler? Don’t want to go with a group? Contact me for a full itinerary planning.
Interested? Contact me today to reserve your spot or ask about pricing:
June and July 2019 – Normandie and/or Brittany
Travel to the beautiful region of Normandie for 7 nights/8 days. Our base town of Le Havre is close to everything and only two hours from Paris. Come experience the coastal life while exploring Normandie’s famous Camembert and Pont l’Évêque cheese villages and cheese route.
Visit the historical beach towns of Deauville, Cabourg and Trouville sur-Mere and enjoy freshly caught seafood.
A day trip visit to the stunning cliffs of Etretat, world-famous for their naturally-formed archways. We will then stop to snap some picturesque photos in couple of most beautiful villages of France, Honfleur and Beuvron en-Auge and enjoy local flare and hospitality. On the way back to Paris, we will visit Monet’s home in Giverny and marvel at the beautiful lily pond where Monet painted his water lily master piece series.
February and June 2019 – Marseille and Provence Villages February 2019
Join me on a special exploration of Anthony Bourdains’ favorite France city, Marseille and the classic villages of Peter Myles Provence in the Winter. Tourist are all gone, locals hang out at the cafes, fishermen display and share their daily catch at the port of Marseille while listening to the famous mistral wind pass by them! We will indulge in the tradition of eating f From Marseille we will take day trips and explore some of the most charming and historical provincial village. Imagine walking in the footsteps of the great artist Vincent Van Gogh, Cezanne, and Mr. Provence – author Peter Mayle! This 8 night/9 days tip will explore the most accessible and friendly cities of the south of France, while giving you a taste of Provincial living.
February EXPERIENCE is completed. Please contact me for more information on the June 2019.
January and June/July 2019 – Paris and Surrounding Experience
Join me on a special experience of Paris in the Winter! Twice a year France’s best fashion puts all its merchandise on sale! It is a serious shoppers’ heaven.
Come shop high fashion, trends, or perfumes at the best small boutiques or large stores, then stroll the streets of Paris in January. Paris is beautiful anytime, but January is for the locals! You can choose to shop, hop around museums, explore monuments without the lines, or seat at a café and people watch. This 8 night/9 days tip will explore the city of lights during the day and night, where you:
- walk the narrow cobble stone streets of Marais and wide streets of Champs Elyse.
- visit 4 museums and marvel at the some of the best French art.
- dine at resturants void of tourists and hear the romantic and beautiful French language.
JANUARY PORTION OF THE PARIS EXPERIENCE is completed.